Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Homemade Honey Lavender Icecream



Molly Moon's at home! Two weeks before summer started... we've been working on ice cream in my Culinary Arts class and I had a need, a need to make ice cream at home. I had a couple titles in mind, having looked... no, more like dug through the entire cookbook section at Barnes and Noble for the book I came for and alas! It was no where to be found. But luckily I stumbled across this lovely! And swiftly it was bought and taken home, and has now been used for it's very first time for my favorite Molly Moon's recipe, Honey Lavender. 

Although I'm still debating with myself on wheather or not its fair to post the recipe for Honey Lavender online.

~ It turned out delicious, but it needed to be churned longer, seeing as it had the consistency of soft serve ice cream and started to melt after being out of the freezer for about 30 seconds. Alas! I won't give up until I've made the perfect icecream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment