Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Hoildays from LifeislikeaCupofCake!

Happy Holidays everybody! I hope everyone has had a great time so far, and here's for the New Year!
So, I'm excited and nervous to say...that for the next 28 days I'm going to be going VEGAN! Wowza. Big leap, but since we're bringing in the new year I thought I'd try something new! (and my dad is doing with me as well...he's the one who convinced me to do it ;) )
In my mind it's a pretty crazy idea, but I'm trying to get more in touch with a healthier side. I've been eating pretty badly lately (especially since the holidays have started) and it's affecting me for the worse (I just found out my blood pressure levels have increased).
I'll be posting updates and some recipes, probably not a lot will involve baking or pastry but I'll try my best to squeeze some in.
Let me know how you're Holidays have been going! :)

xxo



No comments:

Post a Comment