Friday, January 25, 2013

An Update seemed like a good plan :P


 
 

I never thought I'd be saying this but hey! Gone vegan, check...guess what else, I'm not eating sugar! Baking...hmmm baking blog? Kind of hard to do. But I love it. I feel fabulous, so incredibly wonderful. I haven't felt this way in a long time. So I'm thinking I'll probably keep up with it. So expect some new recipes and a little less dessert-y prototypes for the time being! :)
 
 
 
I've been making this like crazy, I don't care, I love it. It's Soba noodles with a homemade mushroom - miso broth combined with extra firm tofu and chopped green onions.

 
I used soy based Miso paste and mushroom stock
that you can find at your local specialty foods store.   
 
Soba Noodles with Green Onions and Tofu
Serves 3-4 people or 2 w/large portions
 
4 tablespoons Miso paste
2 1/2 cups water
8 oz of firm tofu cut into bite-sized cubes
1 tablespoon instant mushroom stock
5 tablespoons chopped green onions
Desired amount of Soba noodles
 
Plop your water in your pot and bring it to a boil on the stove. Add in the soba noodles when the water has come to a boil. Also add in your miso paste and mushroom stock. Let the noodles boil for 6 - 10 minutes. Then set aside. Chop up your green onions and tofu and toss them into the pot. Evenly divide you noodlefest and enjoy!!

Ahhhh silliness! More recipes soon! As proof I shall link them and then do them in the oncoming future!!
 
My link button is not having it today~
- Homemade Coconut Cream Pie Lara Bars
 
Ta da! Ta da!
Have a good day everybody
 

No comments:

Post a Comment