Sunday, October 20, 2013

Looking for Inspiration...

Every year around mid-October I wake up from my summer haze and realize the days have become shorter, dark sets in earlier after each passing week. The days more crisp and cold, leaves bright and falling from the trees. I spend my days here mourning and savoring the last dreds of summer. Autumn has come.
I really do try to fight it, but somewhere in between the end of September and early October my body does this whole shift. I start wearing more layers, mind you I am not a layering sort of person. I start eating massive amounts of carbs, lots of them. And I have the temptation to stay in bed, heater on, wrapped in all my blankets even on my most busy of weekends.
 I get a little crazy, all wrapped up, looking up craft blogs. I have a whole slew of ideas I want to try out this Autumn. Crazy decor ideas, interesting recipes. Jumbles and jumbles all over my brain. For right now I'd like to leave you all with some pictures I've been finding inspiring as of late. As well as some links to the blogs I have been crazy stalking these past few weeks.
Except recipes and crafts soon. It's Autumn of course!









 ( awelltraveledwoman )



































 (Lee Martin Dickinson. Oak
Red Orb Sculpture Exhibition 2012, Leeson House, Dorset, Green Man Sculpture)



































(101success)


































 ( Apartment Therapy ) I love the fat round cactus on the table! The space looks so lived in and loved yet simple and still unique.


































Grilled Fig Tartines, Honestly Yum ) I WILL make these someday!




































alittlevintageapartment )

Current Blog Loves:
1. A Beautiful Mess
2. 3191 Miles Apart
3. Hummusbird
4. Adventures in Cooking
5. Little Seed Farm

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
xxo Laura

 (This is silly, but I don't own any of the pictures in this post, unless otherwise noted* I will try and source all pictures as best as possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment