Friday, April 4, 2014

{Potions} Beachy Babe Salty Sea waves

AKA Mermaid Spray! Found via my favorite one of my favorite blogs free people. Love the blog, love the clothes, love, love, love the lace and hippie chic of it all. If any of you are like me, you're loving the fresh Spring sun but already dying in the fact that Spring is being a tease. Warm weather one day but rainy days every other day. Although the days have become longer, I still find myself chasing the sun everyday hoping and waiting until our nights will turn from dark and cold to warm sun filled nights full of adventures. Summer is coming my lovelies!!

For some sunshine inspiration I introduce to you...Mermaid Spray. For those summer sun and salt touched locks. It'll transport you to summer in no time.



This potion is simple. You'll need
* 1 cup of warm water
* 1 tbsp. sea salt
* 2 tsp coconut oil
* 2 tsp aloe vera gel (optional- this time around I didn't use any and it still turned out great)
* 5 - 10 drops of essential oil (I used a mix of lavender, sandalwood)



Combine all ingredients and then pour into an empty spray bottle for easy distribution throughout your hair!
Spray throughout your hair and scrunch your hair as you go and the rest will unfold.
At first spray, I knew I was hooked! I will be carrying this baby around in my bag always and forever now.
In need of a little pick me up? Spray some at the roots and ends of your hair to have that summer vibe follow you during these on and off Spring days.

 
 
Much love,
Laura

 

No comments:

Post a Comment